Apart from providing legal advice on negotiating, drafting, enforcing of legal agreements, we also handle effectively civil and penal litigation and out-of-court settlement in both national and international scope. We handle complex litigation cases efficiently and effectively. We represent clients in all venues and types of proceedings before Civil and Penal Courts of all levels, including the Supreme Court. Besides, we provide counselling services to minimize litigation risks.
- Commercial and civil litigation (breach of contracts, employment and security matters, termination of agreements)
- Family Law (divorce, alimony, children custody and support, division of property)
- Inheritance Law (drafting and execution of testaments, publication of testaments, acceptances of inheritance, issue of inheritance certificates, succession taxation)
- Debt collection and judicial enforcement of judgments
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy, Recovery of claims (insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, judicial liquidation proceedings, petitions for initiation of conciliation procedure)
- Overdebted households (L.3869/2010)
- Criminal Litigation (corporate and financial fraud, corporate criminal liability, extradition and mutual assistance in criminal cases )