Use of this Website is governed by the following terms. Except where otherwise stated, references in the
Τerms of Use and elsewhere on this website to “Tzioti& Associates Law Office” and to “we”, “us”, “our Law
Office” and “our” are references to Tzioti & Associates Law Office.
Please read them carefully:
1. The www.nomosfrasis.com website (the “Website”) is provided by Tzioti & Associates Law Office on an “as
is” basis and is intended to provide information on the Law Office and on the services provided to our clients.
2. Neither this Website, nor any of its contents and information material is intended to contain, be
relied on, constitute or be treated as substitute to legal or other professional advice or serve as an
advertisement of the services we offer.
3. No part of the Website is intended to constitute an offer to supply services. Your use of the Website
does not impose any obligation to the Law Office, nor does it create or imply an attorney-client
relationship or incitement for the conduct or not of particular action.
4. Information posted on this Website in respect of legal developments in Greece or the European Union
does not represent an exhaustive or authoritative statement of the law and is intended for general
guidance purposes only.
5. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or
materials published on the Website, or any act or omission resulting from use of any contents of the
6. We take efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website. We do not accept liability
in respect of the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained or associated with the
Website and also liability arising from your use or reliance thereon.
7. We do not assure that this Website, its contents or information is error-free. There exists the
possibility of technical, human or other errors, interference or alterations, including but not limited to
deletion of material data, addition of data, connection or association of the Website’s content with files,
harmful code or programs which may cause technical problems or affect the Website or the computer
infrastructure of the user.
8. We disclaim any and all liability in respect of technical failures of any kind, including, but not
limited to malfunctions, interruptions, traffic congestion or disconnections in phone, Internet lines or
network hardware or software, unauthorized human intervention in any part of the operation of the Website,
harmful code, viruses, worms, active data or interference programs or unauthorized monitoring and/or errors
which may occur in the administration, operation of or access to the Website.
9. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any part of its services and/or the contents of the
Website, in whole or in part, without prior notice.
10. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions, by accessing the Website.
Without prejudice to any explicit provision to the contrary in the website, the content and the information
provided through the website, including but not limited to any texts, graphics, photos, designs, displays,
distinctive characteristics, databases and in general any files whatsoever of the website, constitute intellectual
property of our Law Office.
11. As a user, you may download, temporarily store and print one or more of the pages of this Website for
the purposes of viewing them and print them, provided that each copy is a complete copy, with no
amendments made to it and strictly for your personal use. Any other storage, copying, transmission,
dissemination or distribution of the content of or the publications in this Website is prohibited.
12. We reserve the right to implement measures to monitor security and protection of the integrity of the
Website. Users are prohibited from altering, falsifying the content, the security settings, architecture
or arrangement of the Website and interfere with the nature of its use.
13. External Ιnternet links are available for the convenience of users only we do not endorse or accept
any responsibility for any content data protection policy, quality and accuracy of information or services
of other websites and/or pages to which they may link through links on or software downloaded from any
external internet sites. Users are not entitled to create a link to any part of our Website, without our
prior written consent, which can be requested by contacting : email@example.com
14. Users are held responsible for the protection of their own personal data when using the Website and
are presumed to have taken every necessary consent, approval, permission and have complied with any
applicable provisions of applicable data protection laws. By providing us with any such information, you
consent to our collection, use, disclosure and transfer of such information in accordance with our
internal policy for protecting the retention, access to and disclosure of information.
downloaded to your computer. Cookies cannot identify you, but can recognise if your computer has visited
the Website before and help improve your browsing experience. If you prefer not to download session
cookies automatically, you can change the settings on your browser (required steps vary from browser to
browser). This will not prevent you from using the Website.
16. We are entitled to amend these terms at any time without any prior notification. Any such amendment
shall take effect upon revised terms being posted on this Website.
pursuant to Greek law.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org