We advise on compliance with national and EU competition law and market regulations. We understand our clients’ businesses and the practical and commercial implications of competition matters arising from their transactions and the implementation and effect of EU law in Greece.
- Advice and representation of clients on contentious matters, breaches of competition law before civil courts
- Incorporation of EU Directives into Greek law and the effect of EU legislation
- Advice and representation of clients on public procurement on competitive issues in technology and intellectual property licensing
- Alleged violations of EU law by the GreekState and filing of complaints to the European Commission
- EU Law aspects in commercial and corporate transactions